Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break, Days 3 &4

Day 3 of Spring Break was another beautiful 85 degrees and sunny! Cole had spent the night with grandma and grandpa so it was just the Little Miss and I for the morning. We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel (apple cider-YUM!) We also went to Target and Starbucks.


Then we went to grandma and grandpa's house to watch Cole do a little fishing.


The Little Miss even caught a fish (with a lot of help!)


Day 4 of Spring Break...you got it! 83 degrees and sunny! A girl could definitely get used to this beautiful weather.


We spent the day with my sister and her babes at a children's science museum. The kids had a blast playing together.



On the way home, we stopped and played on the playground at my school for awhile.


Cole got to spend the evening chisel plowing late into the night. His favorite thing to do!


I can't believe Spring Break is almost over! It's definitely been an awesome week off! Let the countdown to summer begin!


Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds like a great spring break! Great pictures too.

Jennifer said...

Glad you are having such a great time. My son has spent this week checking for new calves, spreading manure and getting ready to harrow today! He has been in heaven! Now, I'm dreading Monday getting him back to school. Have you ever had problems getting Cole to school because he would much rather be on the farm? Any tips on dealing with this?!?! LOL I told my son that he had to go to school to learn so he could be a farmer when he grows up. His response: "you don't have to be smart to be a farmer mom"... oh, but to be a good one you do!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Going to a Cracker Barrel is on my bucket list.........

Merrie said...

We have spring break coming up, starting on Friday. My kids will spend some time at home and day care, but I'm also whisking them off to Vegas for 3 days over Easter. (That just seems wrong, doesn't it? Easter in Vegas? Whatevs - we'll have a blast!)

Merrie said...

And btw, I loved your spring break with the kids. :)

Teri said...

Love these pics. Also love reading your blog again. Ah, it's been a minute or two.